Division for European Integration
The duties and responsibilities of the Division for European Integration are as follows:
- Provides support for the drafting of strategies and plans that fall within the scope of the Ministry;
- Provides information for the drafting of the European Partnership Action Plan (EPAP) and ensures its harmonization with the Mid-Term Expenditure Framework and other strategic documents;
- Monitors the implementation of EPAP and reports to relevant institutions;
- Coordinates IPA assistance and other external bilateral and multilateral assistance for the Ministry’s activities and ensures its relevance with the Ministry’s priorities;
- Provides support to the organisational structures of the Ministry during project preparations and management;
- Provides support to organisational structures within the Ministry that are responsible for the inclusion of EU policies into the national legislation and the latter’s harmonization with EU aquis and ensures that the legislation foreseen in EPAP is integrated into the Government Legislative Program;
- Provides support for the organization and conduct of regular meetings for the Stabilization Association process on issues that fall within the scope of the Ministry;
The Head of the Division for European Integration is accountable to the Head of the Department for European Integration and Policy Coordination.
The number of staff in the Division for European Integration is three (3).
Head of the Division for European Integration
Tel: 038 200 18-066