Division for Policy Coordination
The duties and responsibilities of the Division for Policy Coordination are as follows:
- Provides support for the drafting of the Ministry’s strategic documents by ensuring compliance amongst them and with other Government documents;
- Provides assistance to the Ministry’s organisational structures with regard to the preparation of concept notes for legislation;
- Ensures coordination of the Ministry’s strategic document developing process with the budget planning process;
- Provides data/information for the drafting of the Annual Working Plan by ensuring its harmonization with the Mid-Term Expenditure Framework and other strategic documents as well as reports on its implementation to the relevant institutions;
- Provides support for the monitoring and reporting of the implementation of the Ministry’s Strategic Development Plan.
- Gathers and analyses data with regards to the justice sector based on the CEPEJ methodology.
The Head of the Division for Policy Coordination is accountable to the Head of the Department for European Integration and Policy Coordination.
The number of staff of the Division on Policy Coordination is two (2).
Head of the Division for Policy Coordination
Tel: 038 200 18-244