Department for European Integration and policy Coordination
On the basis of the Kosovo Government Regulation Nr. 01/2011 for the establishment of the Departments for European Integration and Policy Coordination (Department) and other legal provisions, Ministry of Justice (MoJ) has established this Department, duties and responsibilities of which are as follows:
1) Provide support to the coordination of activities in the European integration process in the MoJ’s scope;
2) Monitor and report on the implementation of European Commission recommendations;
3) Provide support to the harmonization of MoJ’s legislation with the EU Acquis;
4) Coordinate MoJ’s activities on financial support from the Pre-Accession Instrument (IPA) of European Union and other funds;
5) Contribute to the exchange of information within the European integration process in the scope of the MoJ.
Head of the Department for European Intergation and Policy Coordiation is Lulzim Beqiri.
Telephone: (+381) 38 200 18 092
Address: Ministry of Justice, www.md-ks.org
Former Rilindja building
8th floor, Office no. 817/a
1000 Prishtina, Kosovo